Siteimprove helps optimise a website across SEO, analytics, accessibility, data privacy, and content quality. Luminary is a Siteimprove Partner.
Siteimprove’s all-in-one solution empowers enterprise organisations to cut through complexity by providing actionable insights to deliver an engaging, compliant and optimised digital experience across complex website environments.
Siteimprove allows you to optimise your website and overcome digital challenges through actionable insights. Siteimprove’s cloud-based platform requires no installation and integrates into most existing marketing technology stacks. It unites fundamental digital disciplines in one place, creating a single source of truth for your data, fostering collaboration across teams, and reducing the total cost of ownership through tool and process consolidation. With offices around the globe, Siteimprove supports more than 7500 customers.
Siteimprove focuses on seven fundamental disciplines, including:
- Accessibility – addressing the requirements of WCAG 2 A, AA, and AAA
- SEO – monitoring keyword performance, analysing competition, optimising content, and reporting on ROI
- Analytics – providing an intuitive dashboard that enables teams to easily dig into what works, what doesn’t, and why
- Data Privacy – ensuring compliance with the applicable rules on how organisations collect, process and store personal data
- Quality Assurance – identifying old and irrelevant content, broken links, and outdated branding or wording
- Ads – auditing and optimising Google Ads campaigns
- Performance – Optimising your website’s load time and identifying any issues slowing it down
Brands that trust Siteimprove
Some of the Australian brands that use Siteimprove: